AVIC411.com

new AVIC-F900BT "what do i need to know "

i just got a AVIC-F900BT that was in a truck for 1 day for $350 so i couldnt refuse even though it is missing all the extras . so it has had no filmware updates or anything done to it yet..i know it also comes with-out anything so i ordered the wire harness/install kit for my 2008 ford f-150. i also need a gps antenea and microphone and was wondering where is best to get one . i also wanted to do the by-pass thing so kids can watch movies while i drive and would also like to get the steering wheel control.this is where i am confused as the bypass i see for sale via ebay work for filmware 2.0 only isnt there a better upgrade filmware and if so how do i use a bypass ? also the steering wheel control states radio does not interpet radio preset seeking comands..wtf does this mean ? does it mean i cant change stations from the steering wheel as thats is what i want it for most lol..

anyway would apriecaite any info regarding this unit so i can set it up right the first time and enjoy it