AVIC411.com

Count down to X920BT....

Getting it installed tomorrow morning @ 10.....I can't wait. I have a 2009 Toyota Venza (V6) with the JBL Synthesis Sound System, so I bought the PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Interface, PAC TATO-01 Stereo Interface, CD-IU50V iPod Cable, and the Metra 95-8225G Dash Kit (which looks really good). :-) I have an iPod Touch filled with music, my iPhone filled with movies, and a few splash screens I created in Photoshp ready to go! I'll post screenshots when it's done! 8)

Thanks....it is in and I love it...the stereo sounds even better than it did before by large margin. The car came with a 13 speaker 608 watt system and the X920BT really makes it sound great. Here is a picture of the original stereo (from the Toyota site, I forgot to take one before the install) and one after the install....by the way, the PAC lets me have all of the functions of the steering wheel controls, including operating my iPhone....fantastic!

post-49609-0-26916900-1298260014_thumb.jpg

post-49609-0-06285000-1298260430_thumb.jpg