AVIC411.com

x920BT SD slot problem

Hey everyone was hoping someone on here could assist me with an issue I have been having with my X920BT. For some reason when I try to put in a mini SD card filled with pictures and movies it does not seem to want to show up on the selection screen. I have read through the forums on what formats need to be used for the movies etc. In the past the SD cards have worked but for some reason they have just stopped. I played around with the unit for a bit and this is what I found. When I put the SD card in I push it and hear/feel the click. I ended up pushing the card in a little further and low and behold it showed up on the screen and movies played again. SO here is the problem. When I push the card in for some reason it will not go in and secure far enough for the unit to read it. Do any of you have any suggestions as far as what I can do? Any help is greatly appreciated and I am sorry this was so long winded.

It is likely your card mount is misaligned or not properly mounted in the unit. Your only option is to consider the unit defective and have it either serviced or replaced. Or you could just deal with it sense you have found a work around. Either way this is a decision you have to make. Forget asking Pioneer support for answers. You should be under warranty if you bought the unit from a dealer so you will need to insist to them that they address the issue.