AVIC411.com

F900BT Boot Problems please help!!!!

Hi,

i have about 1 year ago my f900bt updated to v3. I followed the instructions from the user "kraven" of the forum avic411 . after update to v3 I have downloaded the last update from the homepage of Pioneer and also uploaded to the unit. All this worked fine until recently (about 1 year later) the problems began.

Sometimes f900bt starts again and again, sometimes once, sometimes repeatedly. (The sound from the radio station is during the "boot loop" to hear). Then the F900BT runs on without problems. sometimes it begins to boot again . It also happens that I get a blue screen which says "Please push reset key again" ... a press on the reset button has not always effect.. the blue screen comes back and back...and then after 3 or 4 times the display will remain dark.

Next days the unit starts normaly and a some days later the problems comes back...

I have checked the wiring already, but it is not a wiring problem. The device is already out of warranty ... but I can not send the unit to pioneer support because of the illegal update .

My guess is that it is not a software fault. I think it is a hardware fault in the equipment...

what do you think?

But i hope it is a software problem that i can repair by my self.

I hope somebody can help me.

excuse my bad einglisch...i am from germany

Hi,

i have about 1 year ago my f900bt updated to v3. I followed the instructions from the user "kraven" of the forum avic411 . after update to v3 I have downloaded the last update from the homepage of Pioneer and also uploaded to the unit. All this worked fine until recently (about 1 year later) the problems began.

Sometimes f900bt starts again and again, sometimes once, sometimes repeatedly. (The sound from the radio station is during the "boot loop" to hear). Then the F900BT runs on without problems. sometimes it begins to boot again . It also happens that I get a blue screen which says "Please push reset key again" ... a press on the reset button has not always effect.. the blue screen comes back and back...and then after 3 or 4 times the display will remain dark.

Next days the unit starts normaly and a some days later the problems comes back...

I have checked the wiring already, but it is not a wiring problem. The device is already out of warranty ... but I can not send the unit to pioneer support because of the illegal update .

My guess is that it is not a software fault. I think it is a hardware fault in the equipment...

what do you think?

But i hope it is a software problem that i can repair by my self.

I hope somebody can help me.

excuse my bad einglisch...i am from germany

Hi,

Try this http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/30773-f900bt-full-ew-backup/page__gopid__227870#entry227870