AVIC411.com

X920Bt not pausing the iPod with Bluetooth....

I e-mailed Pioneer about the issue of the X920BT not pausing the iPod/iPhone when the Bluetooth receives a call. They didn't seem real interest in the issue, telling me only that there were no plans for an update to solve it, but after the third e-mail to them they said they would pass it along to the development team for consideration. Not sure if they will or if they will actually do anything about it, but at least I tried. you can pause a song on the screen when using an iPod/iPhone with the Pioneer cable, so I wouldn't think it would be that hard for them to program this in.....

That what I'm thinking, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try, especially since they did release a firmware update for it (2.003), so who's to say they won't release another.....either way I still really like my X920BT, and the final touch will be installed in a couple of weeks, Alpine 10" subwoofer & amp! :grin:

Well that would be considered a feature addition sense they don't consider it a bug. Feature additions are never added with a firmware update alone. The only exception to that has been the features added with the map upgrades that have brought the older units to currant spec. (Z110-Z120) I would PM JasonH and inquire if this has been changed with the Z130/X930 units.