AVIC411.com

Hey all, glad I found a forum for the Pioneer Avic. I just bought a car that has this unit in it. WOW. I've managed to figure out how it works on my own, but I'm having issues connecting via blue tooth. I have a Mytouch 4G, my phone sees the unit, I enter the default code to connect and the message reads-Pioneer is rejecting connection. When I use the unit to look for a blue tooth connection, it does not see my phone. Strange? Anyone else encounter this issue before?

I have down loaded the user manual and I'm still unable to connect.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Same problems. Just put this unit in my car. The BT worked great with my HTC Desire for about 1 week, then it would connect, but not make calls, answer calls, or access my contacts. So I removed the pairing from my phone and tried to reconnect. Now have the same thing - on trying to connect - enter the code on the phone and the Avic rejects it.

Is this a problem with the phone or the unit? Seems the phones are touchy? How to make them work?!