AVIC411.com

Splash Screen Request

Photoshop is something that I cannot do. I have it, but I cannot for the life of me do what I want with it (Comes out looking like doo-doo :P:)

I want a custom splash screen (Boot screen) for my Pioneer F700BT double din.

I want this logo on the bottom all the way across:

http://autoblog.ca/pub/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/explorer_logo1.jpg

(That ones really small, so if you can find a bigger one, thatd be great) Or just a font like that

And this pic for now of my Ex in it above the logo:

SANY0067.jpg

And "302 V8" on it somewhere in a cool font.

I really appreciate this, its something ive wanted todo since I got my Ex, but I just cannot get good results on PS :)

Also* It would be really cool if you could crop out everything in the picture but the X, like they did with that Excursion*

Something like this almost:

bec4b66d.jpg

But I want the EXPLORER logo to be bigger, (Take up most of the bottom), and put 302 V8 to the left of the Ex(cursion), make my X a little bigger, and a nice 3D type ford logo like they have also.

• 2 weeks later...

Photoshop is something that I cannot do. I have it, but I cannot for the life of me do what I want with it (Comes out looking like doo-doo :P:)

I want a custom splash screen (Boot screen) for my Pioneer F700BT double din.

I want this logo on the bottom all the way across:

http://autoblog.ca/pub/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/explorer_logo1.jpg

(That ones really small, so if you can find a bigger one, thatd be great) Or just a font like that

And this pic for now of my Ex in it above the logo:

SANY0067.jpg

And "302 V8" on it somewhere in a cool font.

I really appreciate this, its something ive wanted todo since I got my Ex, but I just cannot get good results on PS :)

Also* It would be really cool if you could crop out everything in the picture but the X, like they did with that Excursion*

Something like this almost:

bec4b66d.jpg

But I want the EXPLORER logo to be bigger, (Take up most of the bottom), and put 302 V8 to the left of the Ex(cursion), make my X a little bigger, and a nice 3D type ford logo like they have also.

Download the AVIC Feeds application for free. It has a Splash screen editor tool.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...