AVIC411.com

Touch Panel Replacement (AVH-P4000DVD)

So I found a local vendor (Gardena,CA) that sells repair parts for Pioneer Head Decks.

Tomorrow I plan to order and will call a New touch Screen for my deck due to a few light surface scratches and one annoying decent size scuff. I'm wondering

if someone may know of any other parts that I might want to consider replacing or parts that have a tendency of breaking themselves when the head deck is tore

apart?

Also any info, tricks, things to look out for or good procedures to follow for a Demolition Contractor Diving head first into the electronics repair world

of which he has very little knowledge of.

Any Help is greatly appreciated

Thanks, Les

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

sorry to dig up old thread, but i just fixed my avhp4150dvd touch panel and it was fairly easy. You must be very careful with all the ribbon cables and expect to do alot of cursing with some of the screws - they have glue on them and are extremely hard to get out.

purchased my parts from alltronic.com.sg - extremely quick shipping to australia via fedex (also about 4 times cheaper than pioneer australia)

• 11 months later...

Hey Anthony, I realize you posted your question months ago, I haven't been on in months.  Anyway, if you are still interested in the place in Gardena, CA. that stocks the screens here is the information.

The P/N for the Touch Screen is: 950FVA8881 or CSX1114.  This Touch Panel will fit Models AVHP4000DVD or the AVIC-D3.

Price:  $54.50 + $8.70 Sales Tax if your in CA

Good luck.....

PacParts

15024 Staff Court

Gardena, CA.  90248

Will Call is open Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

To order online goto:  www.pacparts.com

To order over the phone: 1-800-421-5080

There Located just a few blocks North off of the 91 Fwy and East of the 110 Fwy