AVIC411.com

Have i fluffed my F900BT?

Hello, i bought a second hand F900BT last week and after finding this forum i decided to try updating the firmware to the latest from the pioneer site.

My Current installed ones were map ver: 01.000600 & Ver: 2.009000

After following the details on the pioneer site for what ever reason the firmware would not load from the sd, not repsonse what so ever. so i decided to try a fresh install after seeing a guide on here. the update all worked fine all processes reached 100%, but when it was finished it was stuck in the system starting loop. iv tried it numerous times, different versions, 3.0, 2.0 etc but i cnt get rid of the loop, iv deleted the gps files as stated somewhere, but no joy.

please can some one help. could it be to do with the maps and the fact i formatted the "my flash disk" partition on the unit?

i know someone will say use the search, but i have for 7 hours now and still cant find my answer. can someone suggest a way to revert everything back. or is there a way i could grab another members flash disk files and upload them to my unit?

any help what so ever will be very much appreciated. thankyou

ps. im in the uk. unit is currently on 3.0, maps are 01.000900 or 02.000900 [not 100% on the one at the mo as i switched it off and gave up before i smashed it with a hammer] ill double check that info in the morning