AVIC411.com

MEXICO MAPS FOR AVIC X930BT

Hello Vblue or any other Mod, expert or regular user/rookie as i'm. I've just acquire a x930Bt and since it only has maps fur USA and Canada I wonder if you can help me out how to install Mexico Maps so it can be all North America, i currently have installed on my VW GTi 2005 a chinesse version of the OEM layout Stereo+NAVIG+DVD which works with windows CE and it uses IGo 8.x with tele atlas Maps for all America from Brazil to Alaska, i fact i managed to acquire updated maps for Mexico 2009 from www.navitotal.com, but since i really miss the sound quality of my old stereo(alpine) i decided to upgrade it to this pioneer NAVIG unit, the only thing i know is that the OS it's somwthing called windows automotive 5.5 and since i live here in Mexico i wonder if anyone knows how to access the system to update the maps, also, will work the tele atlas Maps i allready have?. Besides the current intalled maps on my Chinesse GPS i bought this SD card with mexico maps from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-CNSD-OMM013-2010-Mexico-microSD/dp/B002FVI3QA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1302383012&sr=8-4

but when inserted it displays they are incompatible. Any ideas would be very muhc appreciated. :cry: Thank you so much!

Denir L