AVIC411.com

Talk me in to it! :D

my avic z1 finds cddb's from my backup audio cd's that i used in my regular cd player and its a nice feature even if i don't have CD TEXT on the disc it tells me the song names some of my back ups are all the way back from 1998 and they are indian music cd's and it still finds the names perfectly so far and rip them on the hard drive it rips them pretty dam quick me myself i don't use my voice recognition that much because my mic is hidden behind my dash and it acts like a r-tard if it can't recognize me but when it does work its a charm i too did compare with that kenwood you are looking at and i had to go with hard disc drive capability and not to mention the bypass im not sure if it works on the latest z1's but u don't have to buy a PAC for the dam bypassing watching dvd's not too sure about the other models (alpine, kenwood, eclipse) the navigation is excellent reroutes in seconds if i miss a turn it gets me back on track very quick all in all im very happy with it considering what i paid $1525 for unit and about 200 for install $50 for my pac switch for my steering wheel controls its a great navigation system though it works for what i bought it for -- not getting lost lol and then some BUY DAT $|-| l T

WHOEVER DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS!!!