AVIC411.com

so i have 2 F900BT's. one installed in my silverado, and one in my wifes car. they are both hard wire bypassed. well to day i pulled the radio out of the wifes car cause the speakers wasnt working right and to move the ipod cable to a better location. well after everything was put back together i plugged the ipod in and guess what, no video. so i pulled everything apart and checked all the wires. the bypass wires are still connected, audio and video cable are connected. well if i play a video from the ipod you can hear the music thers just a black screen.

now before pulling anything it all worked.the last time i done this and ran into this same problem, i had to mess with the setting. ex.( change ant to radio) or something like. now i spent 3 hrs trying to figure it. can some plz help me get the videos to vork again. tell me what there setting are set at. if the mute setting is at mute/att/ or what ever?