AVIC411.com

I’m new to the forum but have had my F90BT for several years now. I want to update it but all the links I’ve found for how to backup and upgrade to 3.0 are all dead. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? I already have a flash drive and 3 SD cards ready to go. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too an looking for the instructions on how to backup my existing X900BT unit. Lots of good info from folks more knowledgable than I am - but that one items must be in the "assumptions" category.

Looking forward to a more knowledgable person showing the way.

thanks!

I too an looking for the instructions on how to backup my existing X900BT unit. Lots of good info from folks more knowledgable than I am - but that one items must be in the "assumptions" category.

Looking forward to a more knowledgable person showing the way.

thanks!

Reply to self:

So I used the Daifia 3.6 to boot my F900BT. It worked great. I was able to boot into the Windows CE interface and used the Windows Explorer to navigate to the My Flash Disk folder and copied it to the flash disk.

I know it worked, because the mod didnt work correctly (the thing kept rebooting) and doing a restore of the copy correct the problem.

Now using the WinCE interface on the touch screen is not so easy ... I recommend the use of a stylus. But it is a successful way to backup.