AVIC411.com

Traffic Tunner - interesting

So, in advance of the update, I bought a tuner and installed it today, since I had the head out to clean up wires and figure out why my chime didn't work.

It now wants to reboot itself occasionally, with a tuner issue.

Hit ok

It doesn't reboot.

:)

Now if I could only get my back up camera working.

Hi Grendel:

I also got the traffic tuner now in advance of the update. Based on your post I'm thinking I may want to wait until I have it installed. I'm having the HD module and the backup camera installed tomorrow, so it would have been an ideal time to also get the traffic tuner installed. Can you let us know if you've resolved the rebooting issues or if you've figured out any kind of work around for these?

Thanks a lot

torbach1

Hi Grendel:

I also got the traffic tuner now in advance of the update. Based on your post I'm thinking I may want to wait until I have it installed. I'm having the HD module and the backup camera installed tomorrow, so it would have been an ideal time to also get the traffic tuner installed. Can you let us know if you've resolved the rebooting issues or if you've figured out any kind of work around for these?

Thanks a lot

torbach1

I unplugged the tuner until the update comes out.