AVIC411.com

Problem upgrading to CNSD100FM 3.02.1000

Hello,

I need some help with an issue that driving me crazy.

I recently upgraded mY f900bt with the oficial update 3.2.1000 from pioneer. However when the system boot the only map i could see is uk.

Ok, i used testmode to boot and put my mods, the ezrider and license file again, but when i tried to boot the system i get the message

"system starting up" and nothing more!

I tried to format the unit with the wince image 6.2.2.8 in service mode and then copy the contents of the "my flash disk" that i previously backed up in the past when i used this update, but the result is the same.

If i boot in test mode and switch the license files i get the F*** message again :-(

Help please!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I need some help with an issue that driving me crazy.

I recently upgraded mY f900bt with the oficial update 3.2.1000 from pioneer. However when the system boot the only map i could see is uk.

Ok, i used testmode to boot and put my mods, the ezrider and license file again, but when i tried to boot the system i get the message

"system starting up" and nothing more!

I tried to format the unit with the wince image 6.2.2.8 in service mode and then copy the contents of the "my flash disk" that i previously backed up in the past when i used this update, but the result is the same.

If i boot in test mode and switch the license files i get the F*** message again :-(

Help please!

I have same problem, please help...

Thanks