AVIC411.com

In Need Of Some Great Help!!! Please

I tried to load 3.0 version of software on my Avic F500BT and really messed it up. Im in need of some kind sole to point me to a location to where I can get all the software for my unit to get it up and running again. The operating system may even be messed up.

It will only boot after I remove all power to it and then reconnect the power to it and when I try to turn it on, it comes up to the Pioneer Logo and then the screen flashes white and then nothing.

If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You:

TomP

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to load 3.0 version of software on my Avic F500BT and really messed it up. Im in need of some kind sole to point me to a location to where I can get all the software for my unit to get it up and running again. The operating system may even be messed up.

It will only boot after I remove all power to it and then reconnect the power to it and when I try to turn it on, it comes up to the Pioneer Logo and then the screen flashes white and then nothing.

If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You:

TomP

DID you get the files that I sent you. You never E-mail me

• 2 weeks later...