AVIC411.com

New here, need help, update cnsd 200 etc..please!

Hi,

i am from germany and I have a Avic F900BT.

recently Ive been asking myself what those CNSD200 update is, and I didnt want to pay for new maps. So I just wanted to ask for help what I can do. Further more I am interested in mods/hax and would like to know what this "ezrider" for example is, ive read alot about in this forums. I couldnt quite figure out which of all those topics and links I can use to get the newest Maps and of course the newest update, because I can only update my Avic if I have the newest maps, because on the official pioneerhomepage the only updates are those for cnsd 100 and 200 and mine is older.

So im a bit confused, what can I do, what do I need. I really want all the new software and so on, so my avic finally gets a bit faster because it sucks really hard right now, its not precise and slow etc.

Please give me some advice whats best, just doing the "official" stuff, downloading somewhere the mapstuff and then install the firmware from their homepage, or furthermore use some mods/hacks you guys have in this forum.

I would be very very thankful if anyone could help me ! thank you