AVIC411.com

D3 not controlling IPod Touch

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this. I haven't used my IPod touch for about a week, well tonight I went to hook it up to my D3 and it popped up on the screen about not being able to watch video while moving and when I hit IPod from the menu the screen goes black and says to use IPod to control. I've had this installed since 09 and it was bypassed when installed, I've had no problems with this setup and just wondering if anyone has seen this. While this goes on with the screen I do get music from the IPod and I can change songs from the IPod itself. Thanks for any info in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

No one has any ideas? I'm calling my installer tomorrow. He's one of the top 100 installers in the country, he guarentees his work for the life of your car. I was just hoping it was something simple I could try.

same problem here... i just had my avic d3 installed... let me know if there was a quick fix to this.

hello i have an avic d3 from usa but now i live in italy....for the navigation sistem i need 2 file: EU070APL.PRG and EU070APL.HTM that is in the USA NAVY DVD.... is possible to send me this file....is very important for me....

thanks

mariocarmelo.pappalardo@fastwebnet.it

dude, you need to quit spamming every damn thread that has nothing to do with what you want!

same problem here... i just had my avic d3 installed... let me know if there was a quick fix to this.

Sorry no answers on this. I didn't go to my installer, I've been mad busy with work and our hours don't mesh. I have since had an accident and am looking to replace my D3.

Sorry no answers on this. I didn't go to my installer, I've been mad busy with work and our hours don't mesh. I have since had an accident and am looking to replace my D3.

Hey Quills,

I found out the the Itouch does not work with the Avic D3 so my fix was buying the IPOD VIDEO 3rd Generation