AVIC411.com

AVIC F10BT to F20BT European Version Update - Solution

Hi guys!

As nobody got an answer from the guy quoting he got his european f10bt updated I'd like to share the wisdom as i did the upgrade to 2.0 with my eu f10bt :-)

First of all use the hack for us z110bt as provided on our forum by ShortFuse - i used the file from here.

Same procedure as with US version - what made me think it didn't work was after flashing the ShortFuse Hack I got 1.0001 version not the mentioned 1.0002!

Next step you have to do is to download EUROPEAN version of CNSD-110fm from THIS website:

European version of CNSD-110fm

When you download all the parts - get it unpacked and use the same procedure as you would do with us version (copy content of SD1 folder to a 4GB or larger SD Card formated in FAT32 file system with default allocation size).

Put the SD card into AVIC and it should ask you if you want to proceed with the upgrade.

Type in ANY password but use ONLY LETTERS - no digits. It worked perfect for me the first time i did it. The update took about 30minutes.

You can proceed with the update to 2.0003 after you update to 2.0000

Hope it helps.

PS. I got also the european version of CNSD-210fm (2011 maps for F10bt/F20bt/F30bt) downloaded so maybe someone could help us with that? The password typed in by me doesn't work as it did for 110fm - asks if i want to correct the password. I'll post the link to download it in separate thread.

PS.2 You can donate to ShortFuse for his AWESOME work by using the link provided below - I take no credits nor I'm responsible for any malfunction/fault or bricking your device. It worked for me without any problem.

Donate to ShortFuse here: PayPal

YOU DO THE UPDATE ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys!

As nobody got an answer from the guy quoting he got his european f10bt updated I'd like to share the wisdom as i did the upgrade to 2.0 with my eu f10bt :-)

First of all use the hack for us z110bt as provided on our forum by ShortFuse - i used the file from here.

Same procedure as with US version - what made me think it didn't work was after flashing the ShortFuse Hack I got 1.0001 version not the mentioned 1.0002!

Next step you have to do is to download EUROPEAN version of CNSD-110fm from THIS website:

When you download all the parts - get it unpacked and use the same procedure as you would do with us version (copy content of SD1 folder to a 4GB or larger SD Card formated in FAT32 file system with default allocation size).

Put the SD card into AVIC and it should ask you if you want to proceed with the upgrade.

Type in ANY password but use ONLY LETTERS - no digits. It worked perfect for me the first time i did it. The update took about 30minutes.

Hope it helps.

PS. I got also the european version of CNSD-210fm (2011 maps for F10bt/F20bt/F30bt) downloaded so maybe someone could help us with that? The password typed in by me doesn't work as it did for 110fm - asks if i want to correct the password. I'll post the link to download it in separate thread.

PS.2 You can donate to ShortFuse for his AWESOME work by using the link provided below - I take no credits nor I'm responsible for any malfunction/fault or bricking your device. It worked for me without any problem.

please, upload the files in other link, the links are closed

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys!

Hope it helps.

please reup the cnsd 110fm eu

thanks