AVIC411.com

x910 problems with power/sirius

Recently on two different occasions I have gotten into my car to find out my radio will not turn on. In order to get it to come up I need to pull a fuse from under the hood and reinsert it and then it starts right up. However after the 2nd time of this happening for whatever reason I seem to no longer have sirius sat. I select it as a source, and it comes up but does not allow me to change the channel and I am not receiving any audio. Both FM and ipod works fine, or the ipod works as fine as it usually sdoes since it seems to not want to see the ipod randomly.

Any suggestions on the sat problem? The unit was installed when I purchased the car from carmax so that could be part of the issue.

Thank you

Recently on two different occasions I have gotten into my car to find out my radio will not turn on. In order to get it to come up I need to pull a fuse from under the hood and reinsert it and then it starts right up. However after the 2nd time of this happening for whatever reason I seem to no longer have sirius sat. I select it as a source, and it comes up but does not allow me to change the channel and I am not receiving any audio. Both FM and ipod works fine, or the ipod works as fine as it usually sdoes since it seems to not want to see the ipod randomly.

Any suggestions on the sat problem? The unit was installed when I purchased the car from carmax so that could be part of the issue.

Thank you

Do you know what is the power source for the sirius module? Mine is tapped into the cigarette lighter connector behind my dash.