AVIC411.com

My F900 started rebooting after change the DATA.ZIP

My F900 3.2 started rebooting last friday. At first it would get to the source menu and then reboot. Now it just gets a splash sc reen and reboots. I tried to get it into test mode but that also failed.I can not go on TESTMODE or TESTMODE 2.3 this happened after installing this: Download data.zip - Download (copy data.zip to the APL2\igo folder) Download sys.zip - Download (unzip and copy all contents to APL2\igo folder) Download schemes - Download (unzip and copy scheme folder to APL2\igo\content folder) Download gfx folder updated 9/29/09 - Download (unzip and copy gfx folder to APL2\igo folder)

from this page http://gpssoftware.us/pioneer30.htm

the logo appears and disappears when I put the sd card. but if I remove the SD card goes into menu, but says system startup please wait and them started rebooting

sorry but I do not write English well

my unit is 3.2 what can I do please help

same problem, i have had the mod for over 3 years... all of a sudden, it just keeps rebooting, never get past the splash screen.. and i can't seem to get testmode up.

i have testmode folder, WINCEIMG.bin, WINCEIMG.cks, and the my flash disk folder

dunno what else i can do