AVIC411.com

Pairing rejected to my Droid Bionic (Works on two other Droids)

We just put a X9310BT in my mom's new car. I can connect my Droid X for bluetooth, and my dad's LG Droid (I forget which model), but when we tried to hook up my mom's HTC Incredible, it wouldn't work. My mom ordered a new Droid Bionic, and got in in today. When we try to hook it up, when scanning, the phone finds the 'Pioneer Navi', and the stereo finds the 'Droid Bionic'. When I click to pair, the phone says, 'pairing rejected by Pioner Navi', and on the stereo 'Registration failed' pops up.

I downloaded the latest firware update (from 3.000 to 3.001), but it didn't change the bluetooth issue. We just spent lots of money on a new stereo and a new cell phone - what do we need to do to make this work for her?

Thanks for any help,

William

I think the reason might lie in the fact that the latest update for the Pioneer was from June 2011, and this phone wasn't released until September. I can pair up and connect just fine with the two other droid phones.

I was hoping someone on here had a Bionic and found a way to make it work. :(