AVIC411.com

• 1 month later...

rock88 I have the same issue so I doubt if I will be of much help other then to say that I did the testmode start up and deleted the files as recommended but to no avail. the brick in my truck still does nothing but reboot reboot reboot, my only question is if I buy the new software (120$-in pioneers pocket-grrr) then will my issues be resolved or am I just adding fuel to the fire and giving pioneer more money to screw other people over with? I might have some software updates for sale if anybody is interested????

slickdeuce,

Don't spend your $$ until you nail down the FX3.1, I thought the 2.008 software was free (one per household) anyway? Are you talking about the Map upgrade? I think that's $130, but it is unlikely that it will get your brick out of re-boot. Hang in there until you are able to get FX3.1, then overwrite your device "Flash disk" files with the flash disk files provided on FX3.1. This is worth the effort needed to get your hands on it. Provide email address.