AVIC411.com

X910BT - Reloading issue at vehicle start up, virus?

I did a little searching, but I couldn't get an answer that I believe fits my problem.

My 910 decided about 2 weeks ago that it wanted to keep "rebooting" when you start the truck. It gets to the pioneer screen, then reloads and gets there again, and again. Sometimes it will take 10 times. Sometimes 20. Sometimes it never loads.

Tonight I drove for about an hour, then another hour and it never loaded. When I stopped to get gas 2 miles from my house, it decided to come on.

When it does load, It keeps my presets and color. It will play my ipod, the radio, cd's... and will allow my back up camera, however, intermittently.

It will not allow connection to GPS, I get the 3 yellow boxes in the menu.

Does anyone know what this may be? Ive tried to hold in reset, press down the menu and map. Cant figure it out. It seems almost like a computer with a virus that cant passed the sign on screen. Cant imagine it would be a virus, but I feel like its something internal. I will pay someone reputable to fix it.

• 6 months later...