AVIC411.com

I have an X930BT I just installed into a c6 Corvette and I am getting some engine hum. I'm using the RCA connections. I bought 2 ground loop isolators and installed them but it didn't do a thing. The hum is still there. Each one has a pair of RCA and 2 brown wires. I hooked the brown wires to the ground coming from my C25-GM24. Is this correct? Please help. This is driving me nuts and I'm tired of taking it out.

all i can say is make sure EVERYTHING IS PLUGGED IN ALL THE WAY! i had engine noise and could figure out where it was coming from, i checked all my wiring and cables. until one day i ttok the dash apart and checked out the unit itself... it came to be that my metra axxess box wasnt plugged in all the way IN!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking about taking it all out and redoing all of the connectors. I have to take out the ground loop isolators anyway so i can get my $$$ back on them. I think I might get my aunt to solder all of the connection. She does soldering for a living in a company that makes parts for deep hole oil drilling.