AVIC411.com

Update Z110BT to Z130BT

• 1 month later...

What did you get? You need either CNSD-210FM (to upgrade to Z130BT level) or CNSD-110FM (to upgrade to Z120BT level).

The manual for 210FM is here:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/CNSD-210FM_UpgradeInstructions.pdf

If the person already upgraded a unit with these cards you won't be able to upgrade another one. You also should have received a media number card - without that you won't be able to upgrade either.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...

Thread resurrection here, but I'm in the same boat this guy was... upgraded my Z110 to a Z120 with CNSD-110FM already.  to go tot Z130, do I just need to buy the CNSD-210FM and install?  Or are there even newer versions now that I should upgrade to?  Or rather, how far can I upgrade my Z110/"20" at this point?

FYI - I did search, but haven't found an answer specifically.  Any guidance would be much appreciated.  I've kind of gone off grid for about 2 years since I was really active here.

**EDIT - as evident by my now not-making-any-sense avatar.  :doh:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/NAVTEQ+2012+Map+Upgrade+for+AVIC-Z110BT,+AVIC-Z120BT,+and+AVIC-X920BT

This will bring the 110 to at least the equivalent of the 140 minus hardware changes in that unit of course. Be aware however that the Z140 eliminated Voice Control for Music and Navigation so if you do this upgrade you will loose those functions as well. The CNSD-210FM upgrade will not make those changes.