AVIC411.com

Advice needed

I have a F90bt now and I want to find the design team and beat every one of them. Is the 930 that much better? I'm willing to look outside of Pioneer if anybody can suggest a more reliable alternative (and a company that is more responsive).

Some of my 90bt gripes.

1) Boot time. My d3 is ready in 10 seconds. This turd takes forever (yes it's updated)

2) Get or make a call and the screen goes to the map. WHY???????????

3) If you are on a call and need to leave the car, the call disconnects. I had an older Kenwood that just transferred the call back to the phones control. People never even knew I left the car.

4) overall speed of the system......CRAP

5) random lockups. This morning the screen decided not to respond until I shut off my car and restarted it.

6) HOW old are the maps?????

7) when on a call, the ipod music keeps going, so when I hang up I'm 3 songs down the line from when the call came in. How about auto pause????

The rest of my complaints are more nit-pick and common sense stuff. The above are the major ones........ok I'll list one common sense one.

When playing from iPod and the artist/track/song is listed, I should be able to touch the category and have the list come up, so if Man in the Box is playing by AIC, I should be able to touch the AIC listing on the screen and see everything by them or if I touch Man in the Box I should see the track listing for Facelift. Just my .02 on that one...............

Any suggestions/opinions?