AVIC411.com

I know there's a section specifically dedicated to the theft of the Avic's, but am seeking some general advice in regards to obtaining the serial number of a Z110BT that was stolen from my vehicle over Thanksgiving. I remember scanning a copy of the barcode and serial number to send in to Pioneer at the time, but not sure if I retained a copy, and if I did where it is. Needless to say, I filed a police report. However, I'm pretty sure I've located the unit on Craigslist and am trying to figure out how to proceed. Tried calling Pioneer asking if they could pull my registration information by my address or phone number to give it to me, but they claimed they could not. Does anyone know if they do really retain this information in some way but are just not telling me? Figuring the best recourse would be to provide it to the police if possible. Alternatively, the unit does have my home address in it as the Home POI. Not sure if that would be enough evidence.

Trying to figure out the next steps before it disappears from Craigslist. Anyone have any insight on obtaining a serial number from Pioneer?