AVIC411.com

avic X910BT not booting properly stalls at pioneer logo

I have been trying to fix this problem for over two weeks. I have installed and uninstalled just about everything.

The unit boots to the pioneer logo screen goes black for a second and then the pioneer screen comes back on it stays like this for about 5 min and then reboots and repeats. I have the unit out of the car with no sat nav antanna pluged in and only the power wires connected to a power supply. I live in Australia and the unit is American when I boot using a test disk the propertys of the unit in WinCE says that it is a F910 and not a X910. When I boot into the service mode where you install the winceimg I do not have to use any of the key press' (up up down menu left right)

I do not get the first screen with the av, satnav, etc icons, I can use some of these in windows ce but they don't all work properly. Is it possable to get a copy of the My Flash Disk folder structure this might help me to see if I have all the right files in there.

I have used this file FX3.1without maps dem poi buld.rar that I downloaded when I get it to load it says that no language files were found I correct that and try again it installs but still hangs at the pioneer logo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just to add some more info I can run the programs that in the folder APL if I go into the windows ce mode

Edited by gazzbo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a x910bt. I modded it to a custom image that was awesome and worked awesome. However, I found a screen that was a map option. I picked the Navteq maps. That was it my system stopped working. I added maps, deleted maps, tried to do everything to get my totally awesome system back up. In the process I deleted the mbr from the blue screen list of options. I am desperate to figure out how to re-install the boot files.

If you could send me a copy of your mbr, I have a large collection of "my flash disk" files and two full mods. kcell at cox dot net

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a copy of the files so I can also load my radio back up I am having the same problem will load past the pioneer logo screen... it will turn for 10 seocnds then turn off and keep cycling over and over .. need to reload the files somehow on the sd card

I am having the same issue, it boots to the pioneer screen sits there for about 10 seconds goes black real quick and back to the pioneer screen, i just picked this up used the guy said he had a friend hack maps for it and after loading them it would no longer work, any ideas on what i should do?