AVIC411.com

x910bt sdmlc wanted

Does any one have a copy of the SDMLC for a X910bt that I am trying to recover, I have posted a problume of only booting into pioneer logo but no help so far. I think that the SDMLC boot record is messed up and that is the trouble that is stopping it from booting. When I check the disk partion it comes up with a fault (using the disk write tool)

This partion can be copied using the disk write tool when using test mode. Many thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

My issue is similar. Symptoms: custom splash screen comes up, screen goes black in 15-20 seconds, then shuts offThe recovery of my semi-bricked z910bt began here:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/user/56930-dohcdragon/

1. I downloaded the files, unrared, transfered to good SD card . My Flash Disk, Testmode, WINCEIMG.BIN, WINCEIMG.CKS
  2. Unit boots to a custom splash screen, then I did the reset,eject, menu, map routine which took me direct to a blue screen where 0=WINCE Upgrade, I pushed down on the volume button.
  3. The next blue screen came up and I chose 0=WINCE bt SD/MMC (Format). I clicked on volume button--upgrade was found and downloaded to the unit--upgrade successful.
  4. I hit the reset button-custom---Just as it always does.splash screen comes up, screen goes black in 15-20 seconds, then shuts off
  5. I can't access TestMode. The windows like screen does not come up.

Where do I go from here, I need help!

Uzi