AVIC411.com

just bought a avic f900bt

• 1 month later...

ya your F900bt is way out of date. Do you want to stick with the F series firmware or do you want to run with the x series firmware?

Also check your bluetooth version as well. I bet you will need to update that as well if you use it.

go here to download the f series firmware updates and also the bluetooth update if you need it as well. (if you want to stick with the firmware for the f series)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F900BT?tab=firmware

• 1 month later...

ya your F900bt is way out of date. Do you want to stick with the F series firmware or do you want to run with the x series firmware?

Also check your bluetooth version as well. I bet you will need to update that as well if you use it.

go here to download the f series firmware updates and also the bluetooth update if you need it as well. (if you want to stick with the firmware for the f series)

http://www.pioneerel...BT?tab=firmware

So are you saying that I do not need to use the crap F Series Firmware that came with my North American Avic F900BT? I called Pioneer Canada this week to buy a map update and was told that the latest map was 2010. I bought this system brand new in 2009 and can only update my maps for one year???? My old Garmin 255W, which cost me $150.00 (CA) is updated for life. Am I stuck with old maps forever, or do I need to drop $1500.00 every two years to buy a new Pioneer deck that has new maps? Ridiculous!

• 8 months later...