AVIC411.com

I have put up a few other post but alas no help so I tried some SDMLC imgages to try and recover my unit. Being an American unit I first tried the SDMLC nn746 also the nn749 all types, the EW,RE,and the UC versions.I had no icons in the AV screen, so on tuner or sirus etc. The screen was reversed meaning that when I touched te screen it would show the touch on the other side. I finaly found this one NN746UC_SDMLC_0_108009984 and it worked. I put in Australian maps and pio etc that I hade on my SD cards (I had to rename their extentions the .000 to .001 etc to allow me to join them using a file joining program), one other thing the stepping for the radio is 2KH wich I find strainge because Australia is 5KH I get most stations but I would have thought that being an American model that the stepping would be 9KH I also must say many thanks to Diaftia's for his mod. After finishing I did an img of my unit using the write program in the test boot, and also copied the flash disk folder to a memory card, just in case. I just need to put on the AU voices and I am done. I must say that I did this with a fair bit of searching these fourms, and would like to say thanks to all those who contribute to the forums, with out this help I would still be paddeling my barbed wire boat.........;-}