AVIC411.com

make $$ to update my f90bt????

well,like everything else im having a problem, when i inserted the card into my radio it automatically switched over to the windows screen, did as u said but i couldnt delete the the apl,2,3,etc folders unless i opened them individually and deleteds the files first, the user folder i couldnt delete at all so when i cut and pasted over from the sd card i had to replace that folder, after the 20 minutes or so everything transfered over and i though i was done, when i tried goin back i can get into the apl folder but cant open the systemsetting file... i dont know if this is my problem but after i remove sd card and reset my unit, my splash screen comes up, the buttons light up white( dont color scan like they use to ??) and thats all i get from it like its not bootin up ( exactly what i figured would happen to me...lmao) i tried 1. reset,2. hold reset for 5 secs,3. hold eject and reset for 5 secs and no luck....what the hell did i do wrong?????? lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured it out, because i wasnt doing that update at the blue screen with the wince from sd, that was my problem, i thought because the radio went to testmode on its own i just had to skip that part..... the amount of relief off my shoulders is a ton.. thank u so much rhauss for ur help... ill be seeding this for a while for anyone else cause i know how frustatin it was to find this...thanks again buddy, lets go kill people on mw3 like gentlemen now..lol :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

hey rhauss i really appreciate you putting this post up. im trying to save my avic f900. i have the boot screen to black screen issue. im trying to download that torrent now but im stuck at 59% no other seeds for the last two days beyond 59%.

i was just wondering if you could throw that back up. or, if anyone else has the whole torrent to seed. my computer will be up all night. please help a bricked avic out.

thanks!!

hey rhauss i really appreciate you putting this post up. im trying to save my avic f900. i have the boot screen to black screen issue. im trying to download that torrent now but im stuck at 59% no other seeds for the last two days beyond 59%.

i was just wondering if you could throw that back up. or, if anyone else has the whole torrent to seed. my computer will be up all night. please help a bricked avic out.

thanks!!

yea im also trying to save my avic f900bt if anyone wouldn't mind seeding that would be great also cause im too stuck at 59.2% will leave pc would really apreciate it thanks