AVIC411.com

How to play iheartradio iPhone app through Z110BT??

Forgive me, my question may seem stupid, but I'm not very tech savvy. I just moved to another state and I want to listen to the radio stations from my old hometown. Does anybody know how I can play the iPhone iheartradio app through my avicz110BT? My iPhone is plugged directly into the receiver via the Pioneer CD-IU50V interface cable.

If there is no way to play the iheartradio app, does anyone know of another way to get out-of-town radio to play through the AVIC? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

you can use the bluetooth audio stream or connect it to your ipod cable. if you use your ipod cable, start to play a any song from you ipod then start the iheartradio app. the iheartradio app will take over the audio and you will be able to listen to the app on your radio. you will continue to see the song being played on the 110 but you will hear the song from the iheartradio app. i hope this makes sense.

• 2 years later...