AVIC411.com

I have had my 130bt for a couple of months and noticed a few quirks that I can't figure out or maybe I just have to live with it.

1. Audio not muted when using phone. My audio level drops but is still can be heard when using the phone and the volume can not be controlled at that point. Is there a setting that can be changed to mute it 100% because people can hear the music in the background and is a hassle during conference calls

2. BT phone doesn't auto connect. I have three phones set up in my BT connection. If the phone that I had connected isn't present, can it connect to the one that is? My wife sometimes drives my car and she doesn't it is hard to remind her everytime to connect her phone.

3. What is the trick to getting album art to show up on SD? I get all the album information, but not album art.

4. Is there a list of accepted voice command? I get the menu when I push the voice command button, but I would think that there are more option based of some of the miss routed directions it has taken me.