AVIC411.com

Hello everyone! I bought a X930BT over the weekend and installed it in my '06 Chrysler 300C SRT8 without any problems. Everything works but I can't figure out how to configure my iPod. I can stream music via bluetooth from my iPhone4 but if my wife want's to use her iPod I'm outta luck. I have the extra $60 cord and have it plugged into the USB/Mini cable. I hook it up to my iPod Touch or iPhone4 and nothing happens. I touch iPod on the left side of the screen and it switches from iPod to mirror, aux, etc. but it will not find my iPod. What am I missing?!

Thanks in advance!

Honestly I don't know. It's white if that helps. I don't have the packaging for it but from your question I can only gather that there are multiple iPod cables and they only work with specific models. At this point I'm going to guess that I have the wrong one and I'll order the CD-IU51V which appears to be the correct one for my model.

Honestly I don't know. It's white if that helps.

since when did pioneer start making white cables? i thought they where all black.

from your question I can only gather that there are multiple iPod cables and they only work with specific models.
there is a few different cables, but the incorrect cable wont plug in because it has different connectors

it definitely sounds like there is a problem with the cable that you are using.