AVIC411.com

PLEASE HELP CNDV-60MP and database questions

Guest rover
I am a newbe so you may have to bear with me. Is there anyone out there that can burn me copies of the CNDV-60MP disks? I found a torrent site but it is just not working out for me. Also is there any way to combine all of the regions of the usa onto one disk? I live on the OH/PA border and I am sick of switching disks. I would like to delete the canada and alaska information but cant seem to find a reader or editor that will open the idx files. PLEASE HELP. I will pay for the disks and shipping if someone will help. :shock:
I live in PA only about 30 miles from the OH border, and have no problems using only the east coast disc. I didnt even bother to open my copy of the west cost disc. The two discs should overlap in the middle, so you should be able to just use the east disc for all of PA and OH.
Ya, there is a 10 state overlap

[quote name="justiz"]I live in PA only about 30 miles from the OH border, and have no problems using only the east coast disc. I didnt even bother to open my copy of the west cost disc. The two discs should overlap in the middle, so you should be able to just use the east disc for all of PA and OH.[/quote]
I live in Cleveland and have copies of the 60 discs I bought for just under $30 off eBay ... that would be my suggestion. But if you really wanted to copy my discs, drive to Cleveland and I can meet ya somewhere here to copy them. They are working fine on my D1 .. cheers.
[quote name="Shaka"]I live in Cleveland and have copies of the 60 discs I bought for just under $30 off eBay ... that would be my suggestion. But if you really wanted to copy my discs, drive to Cleveland and I can meet ya somewhere here to copy them. They are working fine on my D1 .. cheers.[/quote]I dont live near you but, I would pay for a copy from you.
Radie842@comcast.net
  • 1 month later...
[quote name="Shaka"]I live in Cleveland and have copies of the 60 discs I bought for just under $30 off eBay ... that would be my suggestion. But if you really wanted to copy my discs, drive to Cleveland and I can meet ya somewhere here to copy them. They are working fine on my D1 .. cheers.[/quote]

I tried duplicating my original DVD navigation disc but can't get it to work!!
[quote name="Anonymous"] [quote name="Shaka"]I live in Cleveland and have copies of the 60 discs I bought for just under $30 off eBay ... that would be my suggestion. But if you really wanted to copy my discs, drive to Cleveland and I can meet ya somewhere here to copy them. They are working fine on my D1 .. cheers.[/quote]

I tried duplicating my original DVD navigation disc but can't get it to work!![/quote]

same here. It seems there are people who can get it to work while some not. I am not sure where the difference here.