AVIC411.com

x920bt video playback pausing itself

So Ive had my X920BT for about a year and a half now, and has always played video from my iphone perfectly. It worked when playing recorded videos from my iphone, youtube, netflix etc. Ever since I upgraded to IOS5, my radio will not play video from my phone correctly. If I try to watch video recorded from my phone or youtube, the little "External video connected" screen shows up on my phone like it should, but the radio will play about a half second of the video, then pause itself. I hit play again, another half second, and its paused again. The weird thing is, if I play a video from netflix, it works perfectly. And yes it is the pioneer Ipod cable.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the upgrade to IOS5, since it only gives me issues when trying to watch video directly from the phone (recorded videos and youtube) but when I watch from an app itself (netflix) it works fine. Anyone know of anything I could try, a setting I could change, anything I could reset to try to fix this? I also tried it on my friends brand new x930bt, and it did the same exact thing.