AVIC411.com

If you look at the compatibility page, it mentions AVH units only that are nav ready. My guess is this interfaces with the units in the same way the Pioneer U220 add on navi module does. And from what I could see the Directus uses iGo Primo navi which is far better then the garbage navi Pioneer uses in any of their current units. I question as to how well it would actually integrate though. Regardless a good find and thanks for sharing.

If you look at the compatibility page, it mentions AVH units only that are nav ready. My guess is this interfaces with the units in the same way the Pioneer U220 add on navi module does. And from what I could see the Directus uses iGo Primo navi which is far better then the garbage navi Pioneer uses in any of their current units. I question as to how well it would actually integrate though. Regardless a good find and thanks for sharing.

No Problem ... what really got me drawn to it was the fact their module paired up with a Android/iPhone Mimics Module (Redfly) would allow me to use all the apps on my phone on the screen. Matter fact I emailed their tech support and asked the compatibility question and one tech replied "it can be done but there are a lot of modifications involved" ... So I wonder if it's even worth it.