AVIC411.com

Z130BT - quick shortcut to zoom in/out on maps??

Please help the noob. I know there's no 2-finger pinch like on a smartphone, but is there a quick way or shortcut to zoom in/out on the map in navi mode? Or is the only way to select the magnifying glass icon and then select either +/- or the actual magnification? Most OEM car navi's have a way to zoom in/out easy, like by rotating a physical knob, so I kind of miss that ability. Thanks!

but is there a quick way or shortcut to zoom in/out on the map in navi mode? Or is the only way to select the magnifying glass icon and then select either +/- or the actual magnification?

I really don't see how it could be any easier.

I really don't see how it could be any easier.

Well, the current system requires you to look at the screen and touch two tiny screen buttons. That's requires you to look at the screen (instead of the road) for 3-4 seconds. OTOH, when there's a physical knob, it just requires a 0.5 sec glance to locate the knob, then you can rotate the knob by feel. I happen to do a lot of zooming in/out when I'm navigating by gps. Maybe others don't.