AVIC411.com

How do you reset the D2?

okay so this is a really stupid question (don't roast me!), but but can someone please post a concise answer and we'll get this over with?

I've searched and read everything. my new backgrounds work all work but my startup screen won't change. the new startup is 500x240 like my custom backgrounds (see below) and the nav doesnt even ask for "appropriate disc" what am i doing wrong? I am using UltraISO with DeepBurn, single layer DVD+R by hp.

to reset i've been pushing the reset button next to the volume control, as indicated in my user manual and nothing happens...

Thanks in advance.

startup.jpg

cityspyder.jpg

dreamspyder.jpg

carbonspyder.jpg

yes thats how you reset, try holding it a bit longer. also you need to make sure that your new startup screen is named bgopen.jpg and bgopen2.jpg i believe. They need to be overwritten on the original. so if you copy them to the directory before burning and it doesnt ask to replace existing files then its not named properly.

yes thats how you reset, try holding it a bit longer. also you need to make sure that your new startup screen is named bgopen.jpg and bgopen2.jpg i believe. They need to be overwritten on the original. so if you copy them to the directory before burning and it doesnt ask to replace existing files then its not named properly.

Thank you sir!

3000GT VR4?? wow nice car...i can make you a startup screen and post it in the appropriate thread. how do you want it? same as mine but just the logo and no words? same background or different?

Yeah just the mitsu logo and your current backgrounds of the city,etc. Yeah its the 1995 3000gt VR4. Still has the cool features like the electronically controller suspension and the mechnical front and rear spoilers. I was going to trade it in for a 1998 corvette, but I decided to keep this car and buy the corvette too.

maybe you didnt copy the files to the same directory, or you named them wrong?

files are there man, just nothing happens when i press and hold the reset button. isn't something supposed to happen? screen goes blank, system shuts down and powers back up or something? it's like the system doesnt even know i'm pushing reset.

btw thanks so much for your help. is that your '07 wrx? what a great car...and how on earth do you get it to deflect lasers?

yes when you push the PINHOLE in with say a ink pin tip, it will shut the screen off, maybe your not pressing the right spot? maybe your not pressing it in all the way or enough.

laser blocking is newer technology, its part of the rx75plus i got from beltronics.

3000GT VR4?? wow nice car...i can make you a startup screen and post it in the appropriate thread. how do you want it? same as mine but just the logo and no words? same background or different?

Yeah just the mitsu logo and your current backgrounds of the city,etc. Yeah its the 1995 3000gt VR4. Still has the cool features like the electronically controller suspension and the mechnical front and rear spoilers. I was going to trade it in for a 1998 corvette, but I decided to keep this car and buy the corvette too.

my god...you decided to keep it so you bought a corvette too? anyway i'm posting your requested wallpapers under creating custom backgrounds>Custom Backround Gallery so just right click and download away, you wealthy bastard you =p