AVIC411.com

AVIC-X710BT Hack Questions

I already know you guys hate to hear this, But I think I read in a thread that all X series units will run the F Mods.

First since im about to attempt to Hack in, I would like someone to simply put links in this thread for updating my unit to full hacked...

I can read but I have to admit I am a bit intimidated seems like you guys all went to the 90s, and I am totally lost as to exactly which files will be fine to play with and install on my particular unit...

Please advise.

I am running 3.020100 Firmware only at this time, nothing else has been done...

What would really be totally awsome is if someone with the know, would plut the chain of events to be followed and attach the link to the download or the files...

When I ran a Board similar to this different topics we would take a single post on say the AVIC-X710BT and then place right under it the series of events and the downloads needed or like I mentioned the links to them...

1) Update firmware...

2) Hack Windows CE...

Something simple like this. ..Thanks and at least there is a place as cool as this to ask to begin with....

Thanks for any help.