AVIC411.com

Hi,

new to this radio, have app radio2

HTC sensation 4g.

I have an ebay MHL, connected to the radio, with power supplied.. and the phone does not say the HDMI logo top left,

If i take exactly the same setup into my house (power supply included as i tried it off mains) and plug into my samsung tv, then HDMI appears on the phone and up on the tv comes my phone screen :(

I have paired and connected bluetooth okay, and my appradio software sits there connected asking me via the picture to plug in the cable :(

What am i missing out on please??? I have seen other posts from people using the generic mhl cables so im a bit confused..

Tried my laptops hdmi output directly, and that functions okay, so seems that the mhl adaptor is the problem and isnt turning the phone to hdmi when its plugged into the stereo for some reason. i've ordered a different cable. will try that. failing that order the pioneer one, then at least its their problem not mine :P

What ROM are you running on your Sensation? I have the same phone and had to try out a lot of various ROM's to find one that works consistently. MHL output seems to be one of the first things that is broken. Also, what model Samsung do you have? If it is a MHL compatible it may accept different scans rates that the Appradio screen won't.