AVIC411.com

New maps (2012) F-series are available, With Appmode update!

The new updates are released!

http://www.navigation.com/pioneer/eu

2012 European Map Update for AVIC-F10BT, AVIC-F20BT, AVIC-F920BT, AVIC-F9210BT, AVIC-F9220BT

Catalogus # T1000-19325

Upgrade your Pioneer NavGate system with the latest NAVTEQ map data containing 7.9 million POIs and expanded coverage and countries across Europe. In addition to providing updated NAVTEQ map data, this update also enables new features such as Advanced App Mode to allow you to display and operate certain iPhone apps on the Pioneer Navigation system.

2012 European Map Update for AVIC-F320BT, AVIC-F3210BT, AVIC-F220

Catalogus # T1000-19323

Upgrade your Pioneer NavGate system with the latest NAVTEQ map data containing 3.8 million POIs and expanded coverage and countries across Europe.

2012 European Map Update for AVIC-F310BT

Catalogus # T1000-19327

Upgrade your Pioneer NavGate system with the latest NAVTEQ map data containing 3.8 million POIs and expanded coverage and countries across Europe.

2012 European Map Update for AVIC-F30BT, AVIC-F930BT, AVIC-F9310BT

Catalogus # T1000-19329

Upgrade your Pioneer NavGate system with the latest NAVTEQ map data containing 7.9 million POIs and expanded coverage and countries across Europe. In addition to providing updated NAVTEQ map data, this update also enables new features such as Advanced App Mode to allow you to display and operate certain iPhone apps on the Pioneer Navigation system.

Now let's wait for the downloads ;)

I see only map updates.

I don't see a firmware update.

I don't need the maps (Too expensive) but i want the Advanced App Mode.

I hope there is a firmware update soon.

Look at this

2012 European Map Update for AVIC-F10BT, AVIC-F20BT, AVIC-F920BT, AVIC-F9210BT, AVIC-F9220BT

Catalogus # T1000-19325

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've completed this update successfully. I was able to verify the version and all, but I noticed two annoying problems for usage in the Netherlands in my region.

Actually the new map is worse, on some points, than the one I had before. Although the region where I live (a new construction area) has been updated/extended, a new major road which had been "planned" in my previous map, has disappeared in this one, while it's finished already in 2011.

Besides that, more annoying is that the update has removed my TTS (Text-To-Speech) for my regional language. The available TTS-languages have been reduced and Dutch is not there anymore. :angry:

And I have found there's no easy way to add/update this situation, possibly, other than to install the firmware which was previously installed. All-in-all I'm a bit disappointed in this upgrade, to say at the least.

• 1 month later...

Hi friends,

I have received for my birthday a Pioneer F3210BT (same as F320BT) but maps are not the last version (July 2012).

After spending few hours searching, I'm not able to have a link to download the following item from Navteq (T1000-19323).

Does someone as a solution for me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 years later...