AVIC411.com

Issues with FX3.1 upgrade

So i tried doing the FX3.1 upgrade and everything was going good till i went to transfer the files from the sd card to my x910bt. when i tried to copy them it said that there wasnt enough room, i went ahead and tried to install them anyways, it almost makes it to the end and runs out of memory before completeing the transfer. not sure what to delete from the x910bt to free up the needed space and i dont want to start deleting files and completely brick my x910bt. right now when i try to boot it, it goes to the pioneer screen for about 10-15 seconds and then goes black after that and then nothing happens. let me know what i should be doing next i will continue to search for and answer for now. what files are suppose to be on the desktop? previous owner tried to update maps and messed it up so it wasnt working when i got it.

• 1 year later...

The same for me, like jcorkin.

I've Selected Update SD Format from Wince Upgrade then went to testmode and Opened My Device and copy the contents of the "Storage Card/SD Card" to the root of "My Flash Disk" in the unit, here is the PROBLEM, unit says no enough room, so i deleted the complete content of  "My Flash Disk" in the unit to have room but it still asking me for moer room, so i can´t complete an of course my X910 does't start.

So please , some help!!!

TX.