AVIC411.com

Please help me, ill pay!

Hey guys,

1stly i just want to say thanks for all the great info in here, links etc... Im new to all of this stuff and although i thought i was fairly computer savvy i guess i aint all that when it comes down to this!

I have an AVIC F500BT and I recently did everything here http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/34844-how-to-update-f500bt-to-fx31-and-20112012-ta-maps/page__hl__f500bt__fromsearch__1

to update it to 3.1... Everything went great and this is a really small gripe but i understand theres some issues with the 3D mode where it doesnt display street names unless your zoomed into about 300-500 feet?

Is there any fix to this? I use this thing for work as a medic and before i upgraded to the 3.1 i could see all the streets around me which REALLY helped when going on calls... Now ive lost that and I really need to get it back.

1) Can anyone tell me if there is any fix to the no street labels problem in 3.1? if i change the maps into 2d then all the info is there, just not in 3D like it was before i upgraded.

2) Ive seen this Igo 8 software which i guess you can run straight from an SD card and i could use as an alternative to the pioneer software with the problem? they sell the cards on ebay but none of the sellers know how to get it to run on my device (although they say it will)

3) absent of all of the above, how can i go back to the factory pioneer 2.0006XXX version? Ive tried to put in on an SD card like everything from pioneers site says, but it doesnt do anything when i boot up.

Id really just like to fix the no street labels problem if i can....

Any help that anyone can offer would be amazing and ive got no problem sending so money across thru paypal for anything that works for your time.

Mal (NOOB)