AVIC411.com

NUB 2 problems help please

TO start off i have a AVIC X930BT that i just installed into a 2003 GMC Sierra my problem is that i cannot find out which wire to tap into for the AUTO DIM night feature if some one could guide me which wire to get into for that, that would be great.....

ALSO

The bluetooth on my unit is connecter to my iphone i thought these things had long range blue tooth if the phone isnt close to the head unit it disconnects or cuts out on the song ect i was hoping it would be crisp clear even a few feet out of the car.... is this normal ?? is their a way that you can amplify the bluetooth signal on these units

please let me know

thanks

ben

if you used the correct harness (gmos 01) it gets the illum signal through the data bus and converts it over to a normal wire the radio understand, if you did not use an integration module, then you will need to find a light bulb on the dash that you can tap into the positive wire.

other wise the only other spot i know for sure that will work is the factory parking light wires (only if the parking lights do not come on normally during the day)

from DirecTechs:

positive parking lights - brown (L), brown/white ® @ underhood fuse box, red 32 pin plug, pins F6 and C6

also Bluetooth strength is determined by the phone, some are good, some are terrible. not really anyway to make it better unless there is a Bluetooth update available for you phone