AVIC411.com

I just installed the Appradio 2 today, and I was hoping to keep the iPod in the glovebox connected to the HDMI through an Apple HDMI to 30 pin adaptor. I was going to use the Apple connector that came with the unit to run into my iPhone. I have seen several people use the HDMI for things such as gaming consoles, so I thought this would work, but it doesn't seem to be recognized. Is there something on the head unit that I need to do that I am missing?

Thanks!

The thing with the HDMI Port is more or less a trial and error system. The HDMI Port is meant to hook up ur Android Phone. Everything else can work but doesnt have to. If your connector doesnt work the only thing i can think of is that you could try going through the Video Out (if it has one) of your Ipod. You gona need an adaptor to hdmi for that of course. You might be able to mirror your Ipod to the screen. How you gona control the Ipod is another Question, since the Touchcontroll of the Radio wont work for sure.

@ ATXJOSH: Not a very helpfull comment. Alot of people doing stuff here that is not supported by the Radio. I think we should try to stick to a friendly tone here not smart***ing people.

Cheers Goofy

• 2 weeks later...