AVIC411.com

I recently purchased a used 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch edition. The guy that owned the car before me had put in an aftermarket cd player and removed the OEM (AVIC-XD1377zf) Navigation system. I have since put a used AVIC-XD1377zf Nav system back into the truck. My problem is, I pressed the #3 & #6 and went into the Diagnostics portion of the system and I noticed that my subwoofer is "disabled" and I need to enable it. I suppose the vehicle that my current Nav system was in didn't have a subwoofer, bu my Expedition does. Does anyone know how to get more into the programming of this system so I can make changes? I am hoping to not have to go to Ford & have my ECM/PCM flashed. Everything within the Nav system works great, with the exception of my subwoofer being disabled.

I will post a pic soon.

Please help!!!

Matt

• 1 month later...

Changing the settings on this radio is fairly easy if you have a generic scan tool that can talk to a 125kb CAN line. The one that I have is from OBDPros and cost $70. You can then get the as-built data for your vehicle from the motorcraftservice website for free. The radio is at address 727 and you would just need to read the addresses and then change the ones that are different from your as-built data. I ran the as-built data for a King Ranch (1FMFK17508LA02140) and got this for the nav data:

727-01-01 4048 98BA 6A74

727-01-02 2440 95

727-02-01 4071

727-03-01 0000 32