AVIC411.com

It's been a while since I've been on the forum, having an older Pioneer and now I have an '04 Range Rover that I had the AppRadio 2 installed.

Generally, I really like the install - except for two items.

1) The original installer put a switch in for the by-pass (which has now come off the wire). I'd like to have the PAC TR-7 setup done.

2) The radio antenna for a RR is not the same as a standard antenna plug. I have purchase the adapter (and will get the extension wire) to have the crappy antenna the original installer added replaced.

I was not happy with the installer (Hyper Audio in Katy) because they did not tell me about the antenna issue until I climbed into the truck and started testing everything. They had said they had done installs on RR, so they should have known about the issue and either purchased the adapter themselves or asked me to get the parts. Next, if they were going to install a crappy antenna, they should have told be about the issue when I first visited with them. Therefore, I can only make the assumption that they didn't know about it and that they lied about being experienced RR installers. Other than that, they were fine and the customer DIN/DIN cover looks great (those installers on the forum that know about RRs, know all the issues I'm referencing).

Anyway, long story to say I don't want to go back them so I'm looking for an installer in the west Houston area.

Any recommendations?

TIA